Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist
St. Vincent’s Private Hospital, Dublin
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills in Sleep Medicine?
Would you like to work in an innovative sleep service in one of Ireland’s largest acute Private Hospitals (part of St Vincent’s Healthcare Group)?
Applications are invited for the Permanent position of Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist in St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
- You will join a dynamic team of Respiratory Physiologists, Physiologist’s Assistant &
12 Respiratory Consultants including 3 with special interest in sleep medicine.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in diagnosing a wide range of respiratory and non-respiratory sleep disorders including parasomnias and narcolepsy.
- You will provide education and support to patients initiating CPAP treatment.
- You will perform a range of Pulmonary Function Tests including skin tests and bronchial challenge.
- You will be inspired to improve patient outcome as part of a team providing validated healthcare (JCI accredited).
- Hold a degree in Clinical Measurement or equivalent or hold a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement.
- Have good communication skills as the post involves a great deal of contact with patients and with other colleagues.
It is desirable for you to:
- Have experience in pulmonary function testing and/or sleep studies (Some in-house training will be provided)
- Have ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
APPLICATIONS ARE WELCOME FROM NEW GRADUATES AND FINALYEAR STUDENTS
Informal enquiries please contact: - Patricia Boyle, Chief Respiratory Physiologist,
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01 260 9209
A full Job description is available on request, from the HR Office email [email protected]
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae quoting the post to the Human Resources Department, Or by email to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Sunday March 29th 2020 at 5pm