- This event has passed.
3rd Clinical Update Sleep: International Conference 2018
Date: 23rd February 2018
Royal College of Physicians London
Wolfson Theatre and Dorchester Library
11 St Andrew’s Place
Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust’s 3rd Clinical Update Sleep will guide the delegates through the latest developments of sleep medicine, and review the evidence for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnoea, hypersomnia, parasomnia and insomnia, as well as circadian rhythm disorders.
The conference is set up in a multi-disciplinary approach to highlight different aspects of the management of patients with sleep disorders. An update on recent clinical trials and hot topics concludes the day. A poster session will provide investigators the chance to present original data and network among their peer group.
Key topics covered include:
- Sleep apnoea and the cardiovascular system
- CPAP and non-CPAP therapy of sleep apnoea
- Clinical hypersomnias and Kleine-Levin Syndrome
- Narcolepsy and Cataplexy syndrome
- Insomnia Guidelines
- Update on clinical circadian rhythm disorders
- Clinical non-REM parasomnias
- REM-sleep behaviour disorder and neurodegenerative conditions
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movements
- Sleep-disordered breathing and comorbidities
- Sleep and Neurocognition
- Clinical Trials and Hot Topics