Home Mechanical Ventilation UK Meeting 2021
June 25, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The HMV UK Meeting provides a multi-disciplinary network for established clinicians and healthcare professionals that are either caring for patients dependent on home mechanical ventilation, or that have an interest in continual care using highly advanced specialist technologies.
The meeting offers an invaluable opportunity to learn more about the latest advances in the management of children and adults with chronic respiratory failure. The HMV UK Meeting is also renowned for providing respiratory professionals and experts from around the country with the opportunity to network and knowledge share.
The 2021 programme will bring together both national and international speakers aiming to spread best practice and optimise the care of patients receiving home ventilation in the UK.
- A Year in Review
- Keynote Lecture: The results of clinical experience in HMV: 3 people, 3 patients, 3 papers
- Transition in LTTV: results from NCEPOD
- HMV: from patient to partner. Living longer, healthier and active
- Surge capacity and lessons for the future pandemic
- Making your service pandemic ready
- Active Trials in Home Mechanical Ventilation