Sleep to Win: the interplay between sleep, and sports and exercise medicine
This Olympic year, we bring you a unique event seeking to explore ways to optimise sleep in athletes.
Experts from both sleep medicine and sport and exercise medicine will cover key topics, including jet lag management and stimulant use in athletes, how to optimise an athlete’s sleep, and how we can use exercise to treat sleep disorders. Participants will also learn what it is like to be an athlete with a sleep disorder.
Can’t make it to London? Click here to book the live stream.
Learning objectives include:
- How to manage jet lag in athletes
- About stimulant use in athletes
- How to optimise sleep for athletes
- How exercise can help treat sleep disorders
- What it is like to be an athlete with a sleep disorder