The Australasian Sleep Association Sleep Week
October 20 - October 23
Join us for Sleep Week
The Australasian Sleep Association invites you to join us online for a special education event in October.
- 47 hours of live or on-demand sleep education
- 17 international speakers
- Latest research updates from Australia and New Zealand.
There’s something in the program for everyone involved in sleep medicine, sleep research, or sleep health. Session topics include:
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Insomnia and Sleep Health
- Primary Care, and much more!
You can pay for access to all the content, or just register for the sessions you want to attend.
There’s no need to worry about time zones or not being able to attend a live session at the last minute – you’ll be able access the recordings for every session you register for on our website.
We’d love to welcome you to Sleep Week!