Formal notice of the Annual General Meeting of the British Sleep Society
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the British Sleep Society will be held in person at the Queens Hotel, Leeds on Tuesday 3rd October at 17.00h. The meeting will be held for the following purposes:
- to approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Society
- to receive and consider the Accounts of the Society
- to hear from and consider the election of new members of the Executive Committee*
- to consider changes to the Society’s Constitution
- to transact any other business of the Society
This meeting is open only to members of the Society.
Quorum = 10 (members).
The Chair of the AGM will be the President of the Society. If for any reason he/she is unable to attend, then the Executive Board will elect one of their number to be Chair of the AGM.
Every member has the right to attend, speak and vote.
The President has the right to speak and vote.
All members of the Executive Board have a right to attend, speak and vote.
* If you are unable to attend the AGM in person but would like to register your vote for a candidate, postal ballots will be accepted. If you would like a postal ballot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal ballots must be received by 31st September 2023.